Saturday, July 5, 2008

I'll be eating good this week

I'll be eating good this week! Just got back from a bike trip to the farmers' market. Viewed Eunice's Apron Show and bought an Asparagus to Zucchini recipe book from her. Just love that recipe book, it's so packed full of great recipes. I buy this book at second hand sales and pass along to my friends.

Picked up fresh, redddddd, riiiiiiiiiiiiiipe strawberries, baby dill, lemon balm, and spring onions for fresh salads this week. I'll be tearing into one for lunch today! And Monica's spearmint lip balm made with bees wax is just dreamy........ Deb showed up with her baked goods - oooooooooohhhhh how incredible! I was able to limit myself to just two little snack cakes, even though that huge banana bread was calling my name. Maybe next week....

Great day for a slow bike ride and visiting with friends at the market.

No comments: